In the world but not of it
When one becomes born again through the Holy Spirit (Menfus Qiddus). The false nature will begin to fall away whilst our true nature designed by the Maker begins to mature. False concepts of oneself will evaporate. This article aims to describe this necessary process.
What Happened Inside The Walled City
By 13:04 Vernon Howard gives a parable about a curious boy who questions what was outside of the ‘walled city’. He speaks on the boy leaving the walled city after resistance and returning. The boy arranges a meeting as everyone within the walled city was excited to hear what he had to share about his journey. He said he has two things to share. The first is that he has conquered all fear and confusion and he understands everything. The second was that those evils and those devils are inside the wall… listen for more
Process demonstrated in the Truman Show
- Starts with feeling of discomfort of the world presented
- Probed by external influences which will sow a seeds to initiate the steps of the seeker
- Begins to notice flaws within this world
- Starts to behave contrary to how he has been programmed
- Finds resistance when he begins to break free
- Has to overcome personal fears which imposed by outside influences, namely water
- Is confronted with the creator of that world and rejects him
As the scriptures says “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Together with the African Proverb “When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.”
The video below speaks on the insanity of war as K’naan says ” it’s starts from being against the world and then slowly reducing to being against your own brother. Once it is fully reduced the war is within.