Take a once-in-a-lifetime journey even if you’ve never left the confines of your home or host nation prior to departure. Travel to raise consciousness and gain greater perception of your spiritual identity and how we are similar in this world.
Pilgrimage is a sacred journey and essential part of our life especially for those residing throughout the Diaspora, living outside of Ethiopia. Our pilgrimages to Ethiopia meet in Addis Ababa an a life changing journey begins!
Individuals & Groups
Individual or group, we're joined by a common belief that our faith is strengthened by experiencing firsthand the biblical and historic places on earth and that in doing so, will return to our lives with greater wisdom and strength.
Travel to the Land of Zion, Mother Ethiopia &
Connect With Our Roots!
Ethio USA tours have year-round tours. Contact us today.
Save The Date July 15-29, 2020
FOOTSTEPS OF OUR EMPEROR
Group travel with Live Stream Video streams sharing our trod as we walk through the footsteps of Our Majesty. Visit landmarks and historical places he built and wrote about. We pray Igziabier/The Almighty bless these works.
Ejersa Goro is best known as the birthplace of Emperor Haile Selassie I, the tenth child of Ras Makonnen, then governor of Harar, and Woizero Yeshimebet Ali, on July 23, 1892. The Emperor later erected a church, Kidane Mihret (“Our Lady Covenant of Mercy”), in the town to commemorate the event; when John Graham visited the town in 2001, although Ras Makonnen’s house had been reduced to a “circle of rocks”, Kidane Mihret was still standing and in use, although in worse repair than the mosque across town. Travel with us and learn all about your Divine heritage and rich roots and culture!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS FOR RTV SUBSCRIBERS!
From Aug 15 to Sep 15 only
GROUPS & ORGANIZATIONS WELCOMED with 10% discount
We are here to SAVE your TIME & MONEY!
We will book your flight to meet up in Addis Ababa by July 15, 2020. When you tour with us, we accommodate your special requests and you are free to join the entire tour or travel with us only on certain dates.
If you would like to arrive earlier or stay longer in Ethiopia, please let us know and we will book a personal itinerary tailored just for you or your group.
Book Ethiopia Holy Land Tour, Footsteps of Our Emperor – All-inclusive tour includes airfare, accommodation, 3 meals per day and transportation. We can book your transfer flights from anywhere in the world!
Pilgrimages to Ethiopia!
Connect With Our Roots & Culture.
A unique, first ever of its kind annual tour that has never been offered by any other tour company!
Footsteps of Our Emperor Tour Itinerary
Please note, this is a very active, exhilarating tour taking you to parts north, south, east and western Ethiopia.
DAY ONE | JULY 15: Arrive in Addis Ababa, one of our staff will meet you at the airport and proceed to the hotel.
DAY TWO | JULY 16: After breakfast, we will start the city tour from Mount Entoto museums and palace of Majesty
DAY THREE | JULY 17: After having breakfast we will drive to Arbaminch via Butajera, and proceed to Tiya, Addadi Mariam we will visit this historical place and local village too.
DAY FOUR | JULY 18: In the morning after breakfast visit the dorze village and lunch, about trip to see the crocodile market
DAY FIVE | JULY 19: After breakfast, we will drive to Awassa and Tabbore mountains and city tour of Awassa to see one of the Rift Valley Lake
DAY SIX | JULY 20: After breakfast, we will drive to Bale Mountain |
DAY SEVEN | JULY 21: After breakfast, we will visit Bale Mountain where the Endemic wildlife are found
DAY EIGHT | JULY 22: After breakfast, we will drive to Sofe Omer cave and the land escape with beautiful birds
DAY NINE | JULY 23: After breakfast, we will drive to Shashemene to meet the Rastafarian community and celebrate the Birth Day of Majesty.
DAY TEN | JULY 24 After breakfast drive to Awash National Park.
DAY ELEVEN | JULY 25: After breakfast, we drive to Goro and we will visit where Majesty was born Ejersa Goro, Babily, and surrounding area, in the evening we will watch the hyena feeding ceremony.
DAY TWELVE | JULY 26: After breakfast, we will drive to Kolebe church There is festival of the St Kulube all day attend and Drive to Dire Dawa
DAY THIRTEEN | JULY 27: After breakfast Drive back to Addis Ababa
DAY FOURTEEN | JULY 28: After breakfast, we drive to Debre libanos, another historical church, and the Blue Nile Gorge
DAY FIFTEEN | JULY 29: Day Visit the Market (Merkato) and shop all day, and night FAREWELL dinner will be provided by the company in one of the best Ethiopian traditional restaurants.
Depart to your destination
With very best regards,
Sis. Fan'aye SunLight-Selassie,
and Abera Abebe
Your Travel Concierge for Rastafari TV Ethiopia Holy Land Tours & Pilgrimages
Owner / President
Ethio USA Tours
Stop by our office if you are in the area
7835 Eastern Ave # 200 Silver Spring Maryland 20910 USA
- Accommodations in Full Board (FB) means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals are included in the price you have paid for your accommodation
- Meals including nonalcoholic drinks (Tea, coffee, a bottle of water or soft drinks).
- Transfers from and to the airport,
- International flight tickets
- All Entrance fee as per the program
- English speaking accompanied guide for the whole tour
- Local guide fees where its Mandatory
- Park ranger at the Bale Mountain National park
- Boat trip in Lake Chamo / Arbaminch
- Government tax
All the above prices don’t include
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
- Photography and video camera fees.
- Anything which is not mentioned under the service included part is not included.
Extended Payment Plan:
To make your trip even more affordable, Ethio USA Tour offers our Family members the option of affordable and manageable monthly payment plan option. We want all our family members to be given the opportunity to travel anywhere in Africa or to visit the USA . That is why we’ve broken your choices into several payments options. This allows you to plan in advance while providing a predictable budget for managing the cost of your unforgettable travel experience!
Payment Plan option one:
- $ 300.00 (USD) deposit is due when you make your first booking.
- Travel package must be paid in full, a minimum of 45 days prior to your departure date.
- Any payments can be made by cash, check or credit card.
- We also accept payment by Pay Pal
How this can be done:
- The payment plan option divides the cost of your trip over a long time so that you can pay in small, manageable monthly payments.
- The amount of your monthly payment option will be calculated based on the total cost of your trip minus (deduct )the $ 500.00 deposit.
- After a $500 deposit is paid, the remaining balance due will be divided by the number of months before the trip departure to determine what your monthly payment is.
- Each month you will need to send us payment, which will then be deducted from the final cost.
- You may send more or less depending on your financial situation for that month.
- Approximately 60 days prior to departure, you will receive a final invoice, reflecting all of the payments received and the balance due.
- We charge a $ 100.00 service fee for the extended payment option due to the additional paperwork required to process the payment transactions.
Guaranteed price option for payment:
- Most packages are subject to change based on the rate of exchange at the time of the final invoice (approximately 60 days prior to departure) and fluctuating fuel surcharges imposed by the transportation companies and Airlines. We will notify our family members if there is any change on the trip.