http://cialvia.com cialis Long Live Ethiopia!
http://cialvia.com cialis We’ve JUST Returned from Ethiopia and planning the next amazing tour
Nov. 2016, Jan. and July 2017!
http://cialvia.com buy cialis BOOK NOW FOR
H.I.M. CELEBRATIONS 2017
Take a Pilgrimage to Ethiopia This Year.
Connect With Our Roots!
This a unique, first ever of its kind annual tour that has never been offered by any other tour company!
NEXT TOUR DATE: TBA
FOOTSTEPS OF OUR EMPEROR & RTV 2nd ANNIVERSARY
Group travel with Live Stream Footage & Digital Diary V-LOG. Document and share our trod as we walk through the footsteps of Our Majesty. Visit landmarks and historical places he built and wrote about. We pray Igziabier/Lord God bless these works.
Ejersa Goro is best known as the birthplace of Emperor Haile Selassie I, the tenth child of Ras Makonnen, then governor of Harar, and Woizero Yeshimebet Ali, on July 23, 1892. The Emperor later erected a church, Kidane Mihret (“Our Lady Covenant of Mercy”), in the town to commemorate the event; when John Graham visited the town in 2001, although Ras Makonnen’s house had been reduced to a “circle of rocks”, Kidane Mihret was still standing and in use, although in worse repair than the mosque across town. Travel with us and learn all about your Divine heritage and rich roots and culture!
UPDATED! TOUR ITINERARY
Experience 2 Weeks, 7 Hotels
3 Meals a Day + Transportation
- DAY ONE | : Nonstop Flight to Ethiopia. One of our staff will meet you at the airport and proceed to Friendship International hotel, Visit Mount Etoto
- Click here http://www.friendshiphotel.com.et/index.php/en/
- DAY TWO | : City tour Addis Ababa, Holy Trinity Cathedral, St. George Cathedral, The National Museum | Overnight Friendship International
- DAY THREE | : Flight to Dire Dawa , Drive to Ejersa Goro where The Majesty was born | Overnight: Harar Ras Hotel
- DAY FOUR | : Visit Babily and Harar surrounding area, Visit Ras Maconen’s & H.I.M. Childhood Home, Visit Hyena men | Overnight: Dire Dawa Samerat Hotel
- Click here http://www.samrathoteldire.com/
- DAY FIVE | : Dire Dawa to Nazareth, Visit Sodere Hot Springs | Overnight: Nazareth Safari Lodge
- Click here http://www.safarilodgeethiopia.com/
- DAY SIX | : Arusi to Bale Mountain National Park | Overnight: Goba Wabisheble Hotel
- DAY SEVEN |: 2 Hour Hike, Bale Mountain where the Endemic wildlife are found | Overnight: Goba Wabisheble hotel
- DAY EIGHT | : Drive to Sofe Omer cave, largest cave system in Ethiopia (15 kil) | Overnight: Goba Wabisheble hotel
- DAY NINE |: Drive to Shashemene to meet the Rastafarian community | Overnight: Haile Resort
- DAY TEN | : Drive to Awassa | Visit the Awassa River & Fisherman’s Market | Overnight: Awassa Haile Resort
Click here http://haileresorts.com/
- DAY ELEVEN | : After breakfast we will drive to Arbaminch | overnight Arbaminch Paradise Lodge
- Click here http://www.paradiselodgeethiopia.com/
- DAY TWELVE | : After breakfast visit The Dorze village, Boat trip on Lake Chamo | Overnight Paradise Lodge
- DAY THIRTEEN | : Drive from Arbaminch to Addis Ababa | Overnight Friendship International Hotel
- DAY FOURTEEN | : Drive to Debre Libanos, Dinner in Traditional Ethiopian Restaurant | Overnight Friendship International Hotel
- DAY FIFTEEN | : Visit the Market (Merkato) | Depart to your destination by Ethiopian Airlines
WASHINGTON, D.C. USA PRICE: $TBA (USD)
THIS PRICE IS ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR WHICH INCLUDES:
- MEET UP IN D.C. FOR NON-STOP, ROUND TRIP FLIGHT FROM DULLES AIRPORT,
VIRGINIA USA TO ADDIS ABABA VIA ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES
- ACCOMMODATIONS WITHIN ETHIOPIA
- 3 MEALS PER DAY
- TRANSPORTATION WITHIN ETHIOPIA
- DOCUMENTARY LIVE STREAM & V-LOG
BOOK EARLY & SAVE!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS FOR RTV SUBSCRIBERS!
GROUPS & ORGANIZATIONS WELCOMED
Note for travelers: RTV is not a travel agency and does not book vacations, so we respectfully ask you not to call us about the vacation packages listed on our site . For questions about a vacation package, contact ETHIO USA TOUR at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (202) 644-6130 for “Request for Information” form. You will then be contacted by the ETHIO USA TOURS shortly. By connecting you directly to ETHIO USA TOURS, you get the best price and service directly from the source.
FROM OTHER POPULAR CITIES
TORONTO, CANADA PRICE: $TBA (CAD)
THIS PRICE IS ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR WHICH INCLUDES AND ROUND TRIP AIRFARE FROM TORONTO
FROM LONDON, UK PRICE: £TBA (GBP)
THIS PRICE IS ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR INCLUDING ROUND TRIP AIRFARE FROM LONDON, HEATHROW AIRPORT
EUROPE PRICE: €TBA (EUR)
THIS PRICE IS ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR INCLUDING ROUND TRIP AIRFARE FROM ANYWHERE IN EUROPE
SOUTH AFRICA PRICE: TBA (R)
THIS PRICE IS ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR INCLUDING ROUND TRIP AIRFARE FROM CAPETOWN TO ADDIS ABABA
TOUR WITHIN ETHIOPIA ONLY: £TBA (GBP) OR €TBA (EUR)
THIS PRICE IS ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR WITHIN ETHIOPIA ONLY.
ADDIS ABABA MEET UP
AIRFARE FROM YOUR COUNTRY NOT INCLUDED
This all inclusive tour which includes air travel within Ethiopia. We advise you to fly with Ethiopian Airlines or additional charges will apply if you purchase your own tickets. We can book your flights for you and save you money and time! If you don’t see your country above, please email Abera at email@example.com for a personalized quote.
TRAVELING OUTSIDE OF THE USA?
NEED HELP ROUTING YOUR FLIGHTS WORLDWIDE TO MEET UP
IN ADDIS ABABA BY JULY 14, 2016?
NO PROBLEM, ETHIOUSATOURS CAN HELP BOOK YOURPFLIGHT
WITH ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES & CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOUR.
FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE TRANSFERS, ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY.
NOTE: IF YOU BOOK YOUR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS YOURSELF AND USE ANOTHER AIRLINE
OTHER THAN ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES, YOUR FLIGHTS WITHIN ETHIOPIA
WHEN WE ARRIVE FOR THE TOUR WILL COST MORE.
SAVE TIME & MONEY!
WE WILL BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS FOR YOU!
Wherever you are in the world, we will book your flight to meet up in Addis Ababa by July 14, 2016. When you tour with us, we accommodate your special requests and you are free to join the entire tour or travel with us only on certain dates. If you would like to arrive earlier or stay longer in Ethiopia, please let us know and we will book a personal itinerary tailored just for you or your group.